Personalized Service, Proven Results
Cho, Sheasby, Chung & Ignacio, LLP is a full-service law firm serving residents throughout Corona, Riverside County, and San Bernardino County. Our experienced Corona attorneys are committed to helping clients in need of proven legal assistance secure the results they need and deserve. If you are looking for a proven firm that makes your case a priority, you can feel confident about placing your trust in Cho, Sheasby, Chung & Ignacio, LLP.
Learn How We Can Help.
Contact Us for a FREE Consultation.
Cases We Handle
Why Choose CSC&I?
- Years of Legal Experience
- Personalized Service
- Step-by-Step Assistance
- Client Recommended
- Free Initial Consultations
With decades of combined experience, our attorneys can handle a wide range of legal issues for individuals, families, and businesses throughout the Inland Empire. Because all cases are unique, we make sure to address each client's need on a unique basis and to work tirelessly to secure the outcome they need. Whatever your case may be, we are here to help.
Cases we handle include:
Choosing Your Attorney
Charged With a Crime
Why Hire an Attorney?
Drug Crimes and Drug Court
- Family Law – Our Corona family lawyers make every effort to support and guide our clients through their legal journeys. We know family law can involve a lot of emotional turbulence, which is why we go the extra mile to provide personalized service.
- Criminal Defense – Facing criminal charges can be an overwhelming experience, and our Corona criminal defense lawyers know it's important to fight aggressively on behalf of clients. Whether our client is facing charges for a drug crime, DUI, theft offense, or sex crime, we work relentlessly to protect their rights, freedom, and future.
- Civil Litigation – Our Corona civil and business litigation lawyers handle a wide range of legal matters, including those relating to construction law, real estate law and landlord-tenant disputes, contract litigation, and more.
Request a FREE Case Evaluation Today
At Cho, Sheasby, Chung & Ignacio, LLP, our legal team fights for our clients from the very moment they reach out to our firm for help. If you have questions about your case, your rights, and how we can help, we're available to provide a free initial consultation!
Contact us today for a free consultation or fill out an online case evaluation form.